Best Single-Stage Snowblowers
Top-Rated & Best-Selling Single-Stage Snowblowers
Single-stage snowblowers are perfect for quickly cleaning up after light snow showers. To help you choose the best one, we've put together the Best Single-Stage Snowblowers of 2021 based on our best-selling, highest-rated models with expert recommendations to ensure you get the perfect type for your needs.
If you're not sure what kind of single-stage snowblower you need, check out our Single-Stage Snowblower Buyer’s Guide to get started and come back to the list for an expert recommendation.
Best Single-Stage Snowblowers List
You can scroll down through the full list of the best single-stage snowblowers, or simply click on the one you want to see right away.
- Packs enough power to move more snow in less time
- Dependable cold weather starts
- Plug it in, push a button and go
- Curved rotor and inverted funnel housing moves more snow
- Virtually eliminates clogging!
- Helps you clear down to the pavement
- Throws snow up to 25 feet
- Clear up to 1,100 lbs. of snow per minute
- Auger rotors help pull the snow blower forward when engaged
- Ideal on smooth surfaces such as driveways and sidewalks
- No need to mix oil and gas with 4-cycle engine
- Electric start makes cold weather work easier
- Grips ground for maximum clearing power
- Change direction of snow discharge up to 200°
- Tall discharge chute throws snow up to 35 feet
- Easy to operate with gloves on; folds for compact storage
- Cuts through packed snow and end of driveway buildup
- Plenty of power to get through tough snows
- Easy to start even in cold weather
- Simply plug in an extension cord and press the button and go
- Recoil backup is also included
- Move chute control left or right to determine where snow goes
- Move other control up or down to adjust deflector
- Auger assist drive helps move snow blower by auger making contact with ground
- Gentle upward pressure on the handle starts forward motion
- Up to 55-tons per hour
- Same snow clearing power as a snow blower twice its size