Best Two-Stage Snowblowers
Top-Rated & Best-Selling Two-Stage Snowblowers
Two-stage snowblowers can save you time and energy cleaning up after large snowstorms. To help you choose the best one, we've put together the Best Two-Stage Snowblowers of 2021 based on our best-selling, highest-rated models with expert recommendations to ensure you get the perfect type for your needs.
If you're not sure what kind of two-stage snowblower you need, check out our Two-Stage Snowblower Buyer’s Guide to get started and come back to the list for an expert recommendation.
Best Two-Stage Snowblowers List
You can scroll down through the full list of the best two-stage snowblowers, or simply click on the one you want to see right away.
- Electric start - just press a button and off you go!
- Powers through the toughest winter conditions
- No mixing of gas and oil
- The heavy duty steel auger breaks up and pulls in the snow
- The impeller then throws the snow out the discharge chute
- Change direction and pitch of chute from operator position with single-hand operation
- Features 200 degree chute rotation and 50 degree pitch control
- Fingertip trigger control allows effortless single-hand turns
- Large 15 inch X-Trac tires offer superior traction
- Rust resistant, non-marking, and reversible Cool Blue skid shoes
- Steel shave plate allows snow blower to clear down to the ground
- Easy electric start - plug it in, press a button, and off you go!
- Improved fuel capacity for longer run times
- Higher oil dipstick and oil fill point for checking and changing your oil
- Centralized engine controls make adjustments easier and quicker
- Large 30" clearing width so you can make quick work of big jobs
- Features a heavy-duty auger gearbox (10-year warranty) and housing
- Designed with a tie strap auger support for improved stability
- Wields a heavy-duty ribbon style auger and high-speed impeller
- The impeller and auger work together to launch snow up to 40 feet!
- To turn, simply hold down the left or right side steering lever
- Activates/deactivates the wheel(s) for easier maneuvering
- Easily adjustable through all six speeds and one reverse
- Redesigned rubber on the friction wheel for improved traction
- Electronic governor eliminates speed loss and provides ultra-quiet idle
- EFI fuel system eliminates maintenance costs, won't gum up in off season
- Just turn key and fire up, no more engine adjustments
- Designed to function in sub-zero conditions
- Easily shift into any of the six forward or two reverse speeds
- 120-volt electric start w/recoil (cord not included)
- Provides additional power in extreme snow conditions
- Delivers more engine power to the auger to throw snow
- Senses change in direction automatically as you turn
- Adjusts power to the inside wheel to make turning easier